2019 STIHL TSA 230
Battery powered cutt-off saw for indoor/outdoor use
The STIHL TSA 230 is the world's first battery-powered cut-off machine. With a 230 mm (9") cutting wheel and emission-free cordless technology ensures clean work both indoors and outdoors. Its light and compact design with ergonomic handle allows for ease of use and comfortable operation. Equipped with a standard-fitted water connection and an optional accessory for attaching a vacuum cleaner to ensure effective dust control when cutting, this machine is the new favourite tool for construction and renovation projects. Battery and charger sold separately
- Weight kg 1): 3.9
- Cutting wheel mm: 230
- Maximum cutting depth mm: 70
- Approx. running time min 2): up to 15
- Approx. running time min 3): up to 75
- Rated Voltage (V): 36
- Weight without battery (kg-lb): 3.9-8.6
- Battery life with AP 100 (Min) 4): 6
- Battery life with AP 300 (Min) 4): 18
- Battery life with AR 1000 (Min) 4): 75
- Battery life with AR 3000 (Min) 4): 95
- Low-maintenance motor technology: The EC motor with maintenance-free belt drive and enclosed control unit is very durable and low maintenance.
- STIHL EC-Motor: The STIHL electric motor (EC) is extremely energy efficient, lightweight and compact. It runs quietly, generates very low vibrations and does not require servicing.
- Ergonomic handle: The ergonomic wrap around handle allows for a more comfortable and precise use in a variety of positions.
- Water valve: The water connection is easy to use, saves space and is ergonomically integrated into the TSA 230 for optimal dust control.
- 3.9 kg